- 1Spain: An attractive country for investment
- 2Setting up a business in Spain
- 3 Tax System
- 4 Investment aid and incentives in Spain
- 5 Labor and social security regulations
- 6 Intellectual property law
- 7Legal framework and tax implications of e-commerce in Spain
- AI Annex I Company and Commercial Law
- AIIAnnex II The Spanish financial system
- AIIIAnnex IIIAccounting and audit issues
- Financial institutions
- Safeguards to protect financial services customers
From an institutional standpoint, a financial system can be defined as the group of institutions which generate, muster, administer and manage savings and investment in a political and economic system.
Spain has a diversified, modern, and competitive financial system, which is fully integrated within international financial markets.