- 1Spain: An attractive country for investment
- 2Setting up a business in Spain
- 3 Tax System
- 4 Investment aid and incentives in Spain
- 5 Labor and social security regulations
- 6 Intellectual property law
- 7Legal framework and tax implications of e-commerce in Spain
- AI Annex I Company and Commercial Law
- AIIAnnex II The Spanish financial system
- AIIIAnnex IIIAccounting and audit issues
© ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones, E.P.E., M.P.
Pº de la Castellana, 278 – 28046 Madrid
T. 902 34 90 00 F. 914 31 61 28
E. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Administración General del Estado (AGE)
Catálogo de publicaciones de la AGE:
NIPO (PDF): 114200606
Depósito Legal: M-17199-2020
Design & Layout: INTELLIGENIA S.A
This work is for information only and its content can not be invoked in support of any claim in progress.
ICEX does not assume responsibility for the information, opinion or action based on said content, regardless of whether it has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in its pages.
This guide was researched and written by Garrigues, on behalf of ICEX, on February 2020.
This guide is correct to the best of our knowledge. It is, however, written as a general guide so it is necessary that specific professional advice be sought before any action is taken.
Madrid, June 2020